viernes, 17 de octubre de 2025

SINGERS: TOMMY SANDS "THIS THING CALLED LOVE" (1959)

TOMMY SANDS "THIS THING CALLED LOVE" (1959) 
https://www.sendspace.com/file/noq7pe
Performer:   Tommy Sands

Tracks:
01 You're Driving Me Crazy
02 I Only Have Eyes For You (from the film Dames)
03 I'm Confessin' (That I Love You)
04 All I Do Is Dream Of You (from film 'Sadie Mckee')
05 All Over Again
06 Crazy 'Cause I Love You
07 Should I? (from film 'Lord Byron of Broadway')
08 I'm Yours
09 Sunday
10 That Old Feeling (from 'Walter Wanger's Vogues of 1938')
11 Afraid
12 Sing Boy Sing

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Is there anyone whi has the second part mentioned on the cover? "Sands at the Sands"

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...