domingo, 12 de octubre de 2025

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA (1992 STUDIO CAST)

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA (1992 STUDIO CAST) 
https://www.sendspace.com/file/8dzvc2
More Info Here:
http://castalbums.org/recordings/Phantom-Of-The-Opera-The-1992-Studio-Cast/1283/

Show: The Phantom Of The Opera
Music: Various
Lyrics: Ken Hill
Book: Ken Hill

Date: 1992

Conductor: Alasdair MacNeill

Performers: Jacqueline Barron, Haluk Bilginer, Christina Collier, Tracy Gillman, Kate Harbour, Gary Lyons, Quentin MacLaine, Reginald Marsh, Michael McLean, Steven Pacey, Toni Palmer, Richard Shilling, Peter Straker, Richard Tate

4 comentarios:

oscarjaffe dijo...

The link has been deleted!

gelo dijo...

It was my fault. Vlad sent us his links a month ago and I decided to distribute them throughout the month, without realising that it had ended. I've replaced it with a sendspace link. Thanks for pointing it out Oscar. Regards!

MaskedLion dijo...

Phantom - Russian cast album

https://mega.nz/#!AF4hjLTI!bvlmS1KcIamvId3dqRsAQVNVxSB9srwwXWAc2VD7CQc

gelo dijo...

Thanks a lot, MaskedLion! I did not have it but since it is too new we won't be able to post it. Thanks again!

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...