JUST WE TWO: THE STARS SING DUETS FROM THE MUSICALS
https://www.sendspace.com/file/gsk8s2
https://www.sendspace.com/file/gsk8s2
Tracks:
1. Hoops (from 'The Band Wagon') Fred Astaire, Adele Astaire 2:52
2. Easter Parade (from 'Thousands Cheer') Clark Dennis, Joan Edwards 03:11
3. Let's Be Buddies Ethel Merman, Joan Carroll 03:16
4. Two Dreams Met Frances Langford, Tony Martin 03:17
5. Under The Bamboo Tree Judy Garland, Margaret O'Brien 01:38
6. My One and Only Highland Fling (from 'The Barkleys of Broadway') Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers 03:16
7. Oh, 'Tis Sweet to Think (from 'Top O' the Morning') Bing Crosby, Ann Blyth 03:26
8. Darn it Baby, That's Love (from 'Tickets Please') Joan Edwards, Johnnie Johnston 03:12
9. You're Just in Love Russell Nype, Dinah Shore 02:32
10. Just We Two (from 'The Student Prince') Gordon MacRae, Dorothy Warenskjold 02:07
11. I Have Dreamed (from 'The King and I') Tony Martin, Patrice Munsel 03:30
12. Make Believe (from 'Showboat') Howard Keel, Kathryn Grayson 04:27
13. Still Water (from "Aaron Slick From Punkin Crick") Robert Merrill, Dinah Shore 02:14
14. You Belong to My Heart (from "Sombrero") [Outtake] Yvonne DeCarlo, Bill Lee 02:27
15. Deep in My Heart, Dear (from "The Student Prince") [Alternate Version] Jane Powell, Vic Damone 03:40
16. There Once Was a Man (from 'The Pajama Game') Edmund Hockridge, Joy Nichols 03:06
17. One Boy Sends You a Rose (from 'Summer Song') Sally Ann Howes, Bonita Primrose 03:04
18. Is It You Alfred Drake, Doretta Morrow 04:33
19. Yer My Friend Ain'tcha? Thelma Ritter, Cameron Prud'homme 02:44
20. They Say It's Wonderful (From "Annie Get Your Gun") John Raitt, Mary Martin 03:37
21. I Remember It Well Maurice Chevalier, Hermione Gingold 02:22
22. I Talk to the Trees (from 'Paint Your Wagon') Jane Powell, Jan Peerce 03:20
23. I Adore You (Reprise) (Princess, Aladdin) Anna Maria Alberghetti, Sal Mineo 02:14
24. Indian Love Call Julie Andrews, Giorgio Tozzi 05:41

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario