STEPPING OUT (1998 OLC)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9daaizlzuudf8gb/STEP.rar
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/9jsl61
Book: Richard Harris
Lyrics: Mary Stewart-David
Music: Denis King
Tracks:
1. One Night A Week
2. Quite
3. Don't Ask Me
4. Love To
5. What Do Men Think?
6. Too Much
7. Never Feel The Same Again
8. Definitely You
9. One Night A Week (Reprise)
10. Not Quite
11. Just The Same
12. What I Want
13. Once More
14. Loving Him
15. Stepping Out
Cast: Helen Bennett, Sharon D. Clarke, Helen Cotterill, Felicity Goodson, Carolyn Pickles, Liz Robertson, Rachel Spry, Colin Wakefield, Gwendolyn Watts, Barbara Young

5 comentarios:
I hope others have better luck with this one than I did. I've downloaded it half a dozen different times, and none of the resulting RAR files will unpack correctly. I get the first two tracks and then an error message.
It happened the same to me!
Dear Thomas, I am going to repost this musical just because you took the time to write your name. I never pay attention to nameless messages. The link'll be in mediafire.
best regards!
Dear Gelo,
Thanks for being rude just because I didn't have a way to "write" my name when I took the time to let you know one of your files didn't seem to be working.
I appreciate your website and the material it makes available, so I'm sorry to hear you don't appreciate feedback about a potential problem even if it has to be submitted anonymously. Now I know not to bother.
Thanks to Thomas for confirming that I wasn't the only one having problems with the file.
Gelo is our hero!
Publicar un comentario