TOMMY KORBERG "LIVESTREAM"
https://www.sendspace.com/file/7y86qm
https://www.sendspace.com/file/7y86qm
Performers: Tommy Korberg, Helen Sjoholm, Benjamin Ingrosso
Tracks:
1 Introduction (Instrumental) 1.04
2 Är Jag Född, Så Vill Jag Leva 2.40
3 Längtans Blomma 3.04
4 Fattig Bonddräng 3.44
5 Stad I Ljus 3.14
6 Nu Mår Jag Mycket Bättre (with Helen Sjoholm) 3.13
7 Jag Hör 3.32
8 Ärlighet (with Helen Sjoholm) 3.49
9 Finna En Kvinna I Mig 3.16
10 Judy Min Vän (with Benjamin Ingrosso) 3.41
11 Till Mitt Bröllop 3.51
12 Fait Accompli 3.35
13 ABBA Medley 10.55
Like An Angel Passing Through My Room
One Man, One Woman (with Helen Sjoholm)
The Winner Takes It All
14 Om Du Bara Tror På Mig (with Helen Sjoholm & Benjamin Ingrosso) 5.46
15 Anthem 3.30

4 comentarios:
Hey, you moron, why don't you play another musical known as Jesús Christ Superstar Grease High school musical Spain Rent Perú mamma mia Argentina Pinocchio Argentina not musicals that we don't know, don't be selfish, of course you don't feel like playing audio of Jesús Christ Superstar or Grease or Mamma Mia with Jesus Christ Superstar or Joseph the Dreamer with Jesus Christ Superstar
No me insulte. Ya he publicado material que UD buscaba y nunca se mostró agradecido. Repito: no me insulte ni deje mensajes.
Excuse me, friend, I am a big fan of those musicals. I apologize. I don't know if you can put the link on the same page of Jesús Christ Superstar and Grease and High school musical, please.
Evidentemente UD no entiende que no es no. No acepto sus dispulpas. Este no es el primer comentario agresivo que envia. Le pedí que no escriba más y tiene el tupé de hacerlo. Sepa UD que a partir de este instante sus comentarios pasan a ser spam.
Publicar un comentario