http://www.mediafire.com/download/tva4ciag35bfiad/SOUTH_2002_Royal_Nationa.rar
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/c19x2z
Tracks:
1. Prologue
2. Bloody Mary
3. There is Nothing Like a Dame
4. Bali Ha'i
5. A Cockeyed Optimist
6. Twin Soliloquies
7. Unspoken Thoughts
8. Some Enchanted Evening
9. Dites-moi
12. A Wonderful Guy
13. Bali Ha'i (French reprise)
14. Younger Than Springtime
15. This is How it Feels
16. Finale Act I
17. Opening Act II
18. Happy Talk
19. Honey Bun
20. My Girl Back Home
21. Carefully Taught
22. Now Is the Time
23. The Take-Off
24. This Nearly Was Mine
25. Communication Discontinued
26. Operation Alligator
27. Finale
Performers: Philip Quast, Lauren Kennedy, Sheila Francisco, Edward Baker-Duly, Nick Holder, Elaine Tan
2. Bloody Mary
3. There is Nothing Like a Dame
4. Bali Ha'i
5. A Cockeyed Optimist
6. Twin Soliloquies
7. Unspoken Thoughts
8. Some Enchanted Evening
9. Dites-moi
10. I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outa My Hair
11. Some Enchanted Evening (reprise)12. A Wonderful Guy
13. Bali Ha'i (French reprise)
14. Younger Than Springtime
15. This is How it Feels
16. Finale Act I
17. Opening Act II
18. Happy Talk
19. Honey Bun
20. My Girl Back Home
21. Carefully Taught
22. Now Is the Time
23. The Take-Off
24. This Nearly Was Mine
25. Communication Discontinued
26. Operation Alligator
27. Finale
Performers: Philip Quast, Lauren Kennedy, Sheila Francisco, Edward Baker-Duly, Nick Holder, Elaine Tan

3 comentarios:
Hi,
Could you please update the link? Thankyou so much!
There's a new link now, Chi. By the way, I love your avatar!
Thankyou so much!!!!
Publicar un comentario