sábado, 22 de junio de 2024

KARAOKE: THE BOY FROM OZ (2004)

THE BOY FROM OZ (2004 KARAOKE)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/m4kh1u
Show: The Boy From Oz
Music: Peter Allen,  Burt Bacharach,  Michael Callen,  Christopher Cross,  David Foster,  Tom Keane,  Marsha Malamet
Lyrics: Peter Allen,  Adrienne Anderson,  Marie Cowan,  A. B. "Banjo" Paterson,  Dean Pitchford,  Carole Bayer Sager 
Book: Nick Enright

Date: 2004

Type: Audio / Karaoke

Tracks:
1. The Lives Of Me
2. All I Wanted Was The Dream
3. She Loves To Hear The Music
4. Quiet Please, There's A Lady On Stage
5. I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love
6. Bi-Coastal Song
7. If You Were Wondering
8. Everything Old Is New Again
9. I Honestly Love You
10. You And Me
11. Don't Cry Out Loud
12. Once Before I Go
13. Finale: I Go To Rio
14. Tenterfield Saddler

No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...