martes, 4 de junio de 2024

PHILEMON (1975 OOffBC)

PHILEMON (1975 OOffBC)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/5tz41w
Show: Philemon
Music: Harvey Schmidt
Lyrics: Tom Jones
Book: Tom Jones

Date: 1975

Performers: Michael Glenn-Smith, Virginia Gregory, Drew Katzman, Dick Latessa, Leila Martin, Howard Ross, Kathrin King Segal

Tracks:
1. Within This Empty Space
2. The Streets Of Antioch Stink
3. Don't Kiki Me
4. I'd Do Almost Anything To Get Out Of Here And Go Home
5. He's Coming / Antioch Prison
6. Name: Cockian
7. I Love Order
8. My Secret Dream
9. I Love His Face
10. Sometimes
11. The Nightmare
12. The Greatest Of These
13. The Confrontation: How Free I Feel / Oh, How Easy To Be Scornful! / Come With Me
14. The Vision: The Greatest Of These (Reprise) / Within This Empty Space (Reprise)

No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...