domingo, 2 de junio de 2024

BARNUM (1982 AUSTRALIAN CAST)

BARNUM (1982 AUSTRALIAN CAST)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/snlcea
Show: Barnum 
Music: Cy Coleman
Lyrics: Michael Stewart
Book: Mark Bramble

Date: 1982

Location: Australia

Performers: Wayne Scott Kermond,  Reg Livermore,  Gaye MacFarlane,  Dany May,  Mona Richardson,  Deborah Winterburn

Tracks:
1. Overture Chase
2. There Is A Sucker Born Ev'ry Minute
3. Thank God I'm Old
4. The Colors Of My Life (Part I)
5. One Brick At A Time
6.  Museum Song
7. I Like Your Style
8. Bigger Isn't Better
9. Love Makes Such Fools Of Us All
10. Entr'acte
11.  Out There
12. Come Follow The Band
13. Black and White
14. The Colors Of My Life (Reprise)
15. The Prince of Humbug
16. Join the Circus
17. The Finale Event- There Is A Sucker Born Ev'ry Minute

No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...