http://www.mediafire.com/file/9735g54ggilrj16/RILLA.zip
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/o61u21
Show: Rilla of Green Gables
Music: Irving Berlin, Jerome Kern
Lyrics: Irving Berlin, Guy Bolton, Jean Havez, Tyler Hinton, Elsie Janis, Jerome Kern, Edward Laska, Herbert Reynolds, Bud De Sylva, P.G. Wodehouse, Edgar Allan Woolf
Book: Tyler Hinton
Date: 2016
Location: US / UT / Saratoga Springs
Theatre/Venue: Saratoga Springs South LDS Church
Performers: Lilly Archibald, Mirabella Archibald, Abby Beal, Kaitlyn Budge, Chris Calvert, James Christensen, Rebecca Christensen, Jana Conrad, Oli Conrad, Sam Conrad, Benjamin Ellis, Jennifer Ellis, Marisa Hamblin, Kayla Hauer, Becky Hogge, Brooke Hogge, Rachel Hogge, Renee Jackson, William Jackson, Lyndsey Ayn Jarman, Mitchell Johnson, Asher Luke, Kealani Luke, Colton Mayo, Fern McLelland, William McLelland, Erik Richter, Tim Smith, Suzi Sundstrom, Kasaundra Trout, Michael Zurn
Length: 1:18:47
Tracks:
1. Overture
2. The Road That Lies Before
3. How'd You Like to Dance with Me
I'm Going to Find a Girl
song from Leave it to Jane
4. There It Is Again
song from Leave it to Jane
5. Till the Clouds Roll By
song from Oh, Boy!
6. What I'm Longing To Say
song from Leave it to Jane
7. Look for the Silver Lining
song from Zip Goes A Million
8. We're on Our Way to France
song from Yip Yip Yaphank
9. The Voice of Belgium
10. Dream On, Little Soldier Boy
song from Yip Yip Yaphank
11. Oh, How I Hate to Get up in the Morning
song from Yip Yip Yaphank
12. Lullaby
13. When I Lost You
song from There's No Business Like Show Business
We Have Much to Be Thankful For
14. Entr'acte
15. The Crickets Are Calling
song from Leave it to Jane
16. I Never Knew
song from
17. When the Ships Come Home
18. The Voice of Belgium (Reprise)
19. The New Moon
20. The Sun Shines Brighter
song from Leave it to Jane
21. How Can I Forget
22. The Road That Lies Before (Reprise)
23. Bows and Exit Music
24. They Didn't Believe Me
song from The Girl from Utah

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario