martes, 11 de junio de 2024

SUBWAYS ARE FOR SLEEPING (1961 THE McGUIRE SISTERS)

SUBWAYS ARE FOR SLEEPING (1961 THE McGUIRE SISTERS)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/m07b2y
Show: Subways Are for Sleeping 
Music: Jule Styne 
Lyrics: Betty Comden, Adolph Green 
Book: Betty Comden, Adolph Green 

Date: October 1961

Performers: The McGuire Sisters, Christine McGuire, Dorothy McGuire, Phyllis McGuire 

Notes: Recorded in New York on October 4, 5, 6, and 7, 1961.

Tracks:
1 Ride Through the Night  
2 Who Knows What Might Have Been?  
3 Comes Once in a Lifetime  
4 How Can You Describe a Face? 
5 What is This Feeling in the Air? 
6 Getting Married  
7 I'm Just Taking My Time  
8 I Said It and I'm Glad  
9 When You Halp a Friend Out  
10 Now I Have Someone  
11 Be a Santa 


No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...