PETER PAN, IL MUSICAL (2007 ITALIAN CAST)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cg0j0idlmciey6b/PETER_PAN,_IL_MUSICAL_(2007_Italia).rar
or
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/67uz0e
- Book: Manuel Frattini
- Lyrics: Manuel Frattini
- Music: Arturo Brachetti
01 Ouverture
02 Ma che sero
03 Tutti insieme lo denunciam
04 Fantasia
05 Sono solo canzonette
06 L'isola che non c'e
07 Il volo
08 Il rock di capitano uncino
09 Dopo il liceo che potevo far
10 Viva la Mamma
11 Non so darti torto ragazzino
12 Ogni favola ä un gioco
13 Quando sarai grande
14 Afferrare una stella
15 Che paura che fa capitan uncino
16 Nel covo dei pirati
17 Il duello
18 Rockoccodrillo
02 Ma che sero
03 Tutti insieme lo denunciam
04 Fantasia
05 Sono solo canzonette
06 L'isola che non c'e
07 Il volo
08 Il rock di capitano uncino
09 Dopo il liceo che potevo far
10 Viva la Mamma
11 Non so darti torto ragazzino
12 Ogni favola ä un gioco
13 Quando sarai grande
14 Afferrare una stella
15 Che paura che fa capitan uncino
16 Nel covo dei pirati
17 Il duello
18 Rockoccodrillo

6 comentarios:
Hi gelo,
I was wondering if you were going to try and do the Christmas sharing thing that you did the other year?
I thought it was a great way to share new things, I will be happy to supply you with a few recordings to share on Xmas. If you are happy to do it again :)
Thanks
Joe
I think it would be awesome to do it again. Bear in mind that the gifts are at least one year old, i.e. nothing from 2014 - 2013. Thanks for everything!
Sounds great! I will start the ball rolling then and here's a gift:
Wicked (2003 San Francisco Tryouts)
http://www.4shared.com/folder/s5KHnjk7/Wicked_San_Fran_Tryouts_2003.html
Thanks Joseph. I Will start collecting links for Xmas Then. Yours is the first one. If The link does not last till 24th, I'll reup it with a new one. As You said, let's get the ball rolling And hopefully many more Will want to contribute. Big Hug!
Joseph, I cannot get the link the download a folder with the songs. I tried several times and nothing. Is there a chance you upload it with sendspace or mediafire or with 4share but without permission requests? Thanks in advance
Thanks a lot, Joseph! I Will be posting it at Xmas time And yourselves Will be the first one since You have come up with the idea of a Xmas spree rerun :0)
Publicar un comentario