
SIMON BURKE "SOMETHING ABOUT ALWAYS" (2009)
Tracks:
If You Were Wondering [The Boy From Oz]
Song on the Sand [La Cage Aux Folles]
In Praise of Women [A Little Night Music]
Sorry Grateful [Company]
All I Care About Is Love [Chicago]
You`re The Top [Anything Goes] -- with Caroline O`Connor
Edelweiss [The Sound Of Music]
My Country
What More Can I Say [Falsettoland]
Still Crazy After All These Years
True Love [High Society] -- with Connie Fisher
Once in a Blue Moon [Little Mary Sunshine]
Cuddle Song
If You Were Wondering [The Boy From Oz]
Song on the Sand [La Cage Aux Folles]
In Praise of Women [A Little Night Music]
Sorry Grateful [Company]
All I Care About Is Love [Chicago]
You`re The Top [Anything Goes] -- with Caroline O`Connor
Edelweiss [The Sound Of Music]
My Country
What More Can I Say [Falsettoland]
Still Crazy After All These Years
True Love [High Society] -- with Connie Fisher
Once in a Blue Moon [Little Mary Sunshine]
Cuddle Song
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario