
CHRISTINE (1960 BROADWAY CAST)http://rapidshare.com/files/105359127/Christine_1960.zip
Tracks:
1. Overture
2. Welcome Song/My Indian Family
3. A Doctor's Soliloquy
4. UNICEF Song
5. My Little Lost Girl
6. I'm Just A Little Sparrow
7. How To Pick A Man A Wife
8. The Lovely Girls Of Akbarabad
9. Room In My Heart
10. The Divali Festival
11. I Never Meant To Fall In Love
12. Freedom Can Be A Most Uncomfortable Thing
13. Ireland Was Never Like This
14. He Loves Her
15. Christine
16. I Love Him
17. Freedom Can Be A Most Uncomfortable Thing (Reprise)
18. The Woman I Was Before/A Doctor's Soliloquy (Reprise)
19. I Never Meant To Fall In Love (Reprise)/Finale
1. Overture
2. Welcome Song/My Indian Family
3. A Doctor's Soliloquy
4. UNICEF Song
5. My Little Lost Girl
6. I'm Just A Little Sparrow
7. How To Pick A Man A Wife
8. The Lovely Girls Of Akbarabad
9. Room In My Heart
10. The Divali Festival
11. I Never Meant To Fall In Love
12. Freedom Can Be A Most Uncomfortable Thing
13. Ireland Was Never Like This
14. He Loves Her
15. Christine
16. I Love Him
17. Freedom Can Be A Most Uncomfortable Thing (Reprise)
18. The Woman I Was Before/A Doctor's Soliloquy (Reprise)
19. I Never Meant To Fall In Love (Reprise)/Finale
Cast:
Nancy Andrews, Bhaskar, John Carpenter, Leslye Hunter, Phil Leeds, Morley Meredith, Maureen O'Hara, Janet Pavek, Barbara Webb
Thanks Mark for this link!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario