
THE APPLE TREE (ORIGINAL BROADWAY CAST)
Tracks:
Eden Prelude
Here in Eden
Feelings
Eve
Friends
The Apple Tree (Forbidden Fruit)
Beautiful, Beautiful World
It's a Fish
Go to Sleep, Whatever You Are
What Makes Me Love Him?
Eden Postlude
The Lady Or The Tiger? Prelude
I'll Tell You a Truth
Make Way
Forbidden Love (In Gaul)
The Apple Tree (Reprise)
I've Got What You Want
Tiger, Tiger
Make Way (Reprise)
Which Door
I'll Tell You a Truth (Reprise)
Passionella Prelude
Oh, to Be a Movie Star
Gorgeous
(Who, Who, Who, Who) Who Is She?
I Know
Wealth
You Are Not Real
Passionella Postlude
Finale
Eden Prelude
Here in Eden
Feelings
Eve
Friends
The Apple Tree (Forbidden Fruit)
Beautiful, Beautiful World
It's a Fish
Go to Sleep, Whatever You Are
What Makes Me Love Him?
Eden Postlude
The Lady Or The Tiger? Prelude
I'll Tell You a Truth
Make Way
Forbidden Love (In Gaul)
The Apple Tree (Reprise)
I've Got What You Want
Tiger, Tiger
Make Way (Reprise)
Which Door
I'll Tell You a Truth (Reprise)
Passionella Prelude
Oh, to Be a Movie Star
Gorgeous
(Who, Who, Who, Who) Who Is She?
I Know
Wealth
You Are Not Real
Passionella Postlude
Finale
Cast: Alan Alda, Carmen Alvarez, Larry Blyden, Jackie Cronin, Michael Davis, Barbara Harris, Neil F. Jones, Marc Jordan, Robert Klein, Barbaral Lang, Mary Louise, Jay Norman, Jaclynn Villamil
Thank you Linus for such a jewel!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario