
CHITA RIVERA "AND NOW I SWING" (2009)
Tracks:
I Won't Dance [Three Sisters]
Let Me Sing
Nowadays [Chicago]
Where Am I Going? [Sweet Charity]
Sweet Happy Life
Mas Que Nada
Love And Love Alone [The Visit]
Carousel [Jacques Brel is Alive and Well and Living in Paris]
Not Exactly Paris
I Don't Remember You [The Happy Time]
More Than You Know [Great Day]
Circle of Friends
A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square
I Won't Dance [Three Sisters]
Let Me Sing
Nowadays [Chicago]
Where Am I Going? [Sweet Charity]
Sweet Happy Life
Mas Que Nada
Love And Love Alone [The Visit]
Carousel [Jacques Brel is Alive and Well and Living in Paris]
Not Exactly Paris
I Don't Remember You [The Happy Time]
More Than You Know [Great Day]
Circle of Friends
A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square
Many many thanks to Glitter for such a wonderful cd!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario