
I CAN GET IT FOR YOU WHOLESALE (1962 OBC)
Tracks:
Overture -- Orchestra
I'm Not a Well Man -- Krushen, Streisand
The Way Things Are -- Gould
When Gemini Meets Capricorn -- Cooper, Gould
Momma, Momma, Momma -- Gould, Roth
The Sound of Money -- North, Gould, Monte, Reilly, Verso
Too Soon -- Roth
The Family Way -- Roth, Gould, Cooper, Lang, Linn, LeRoy
Who Knows? -- Cooper
Ballad of the Garment Trade -- Streisand, Cooper, Linn, Gould, Lang, LeRoy, & Chorus
Have I Told You Lately? -- LeRoy, Linn
A Gift Today -- Gould, Roth, LeRoy, Cooper, & Chorus
Miss Marmelstein -- Streisand
A Funny Thing Happened -- Cooper, Gould
What's in It for Me? -- Lang
Eat a Little Something -- Roth
What Are They Doing to Us Now? -- Streisand, Brown, Hickman, Turner, Lisa, Curley, Band
Overture -- Orchestra
I'm Not a Well Man -- Krushen, Streisand
The Way Things Are -- Gould
When Gemini Meets Capricorn -- Cooper, Gould
Momma, Momma, Momma -- Gould, Roth
The Sound of Money -- North, Gould, Monte, Reilly, Verso
Too Soon -- Roth
The Family Way -- Roth, Gould, Cooper, Lang, Linn, LeRoy
Who Knows? -- Cooper
Ballad of the Garment Trade -- Streisand, Cooper, Linn, Gould, Lang, LeRoy, & Chorus
Have I Told You Lately? -- LeRoy, Linn
A Gift Today -- Gould, Roth, LeRoy, Cooper, & Chorus
Miss Marmelstein -- Streisand
A Funny Thing Happened -- Cooper, Gould
What's in It for Me? -- Lang
Eat a Little Something -- Roth
What Are They Doing to Us Now? -- Streisand, Brown, Hickman, Turner, Lisa, Curley, Band
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario