
INFINITE JOY: THE SONGS OF WILLIAM FINN
orTracks:
Mister Make Me a Song
How Marvin Eats His Breakfast [In Trousers]
The Music Still Plays On [A New Brain]
Republicans
I'd Rather Be Sailing [A New Brain]
Hitchhiking Across America
That's Enough For Me
And They're Off [A New Brain]
Anytime [A New Brain]
Falsettos At the East Milford Community Center -- Finn & DeRosa)
The Baseball Game [Falsettoland]
The Bitch and the Madonna -- Finn welcomes Mary Testa & Carolee Carmello)
All Fall Down
When the Earth Stopped Turning [Elegies, A Song Cycle]
Tannis Root -- Bill & Mary discuss parenting
Set Those Sails [In Trousers]
I Have Found
Infinite Joy [Elegies, A Song Cycle]
Stupid Things I Won't Do
Infinite Joy (Reprise)
Bows
Mister Make Me a Song
How Marvin Eats His Breakfast [In Trousers]
The Music Still Plays On [A New Brain]
Republicans
I'd Rather Be Sailing [A New Brain]
Hitchhiking Across America
That's Enough For Me
And They're Off [A New Brain]
Anytime [A New Brain]
Falsettos At the East Milford Community Center -- Finn & DeRosa)
The Baseball Game [Falsettoland]
The Bitch and the Madonna -- Finn welcomes Mary Testa & Carolee Carmello)
All Fall Down
When the Earth Stopped Turning [Elegies, A Song Cycle]
Tannis Root -- Bill & Mary discuss parenting
Set Those Sails [In Trousers]
I Have Found
Infinite Joy [Elegies, A Song Cycle]
Stupid Things I Won't Do
Infinite Joy (Reprise)
Bows
Cast:
Farah Alvin, Liz Callaway, Carolee Carmello, Lewis Cleale, Stephen DeRosa, William Finn, Wanda Houston, Norm Lewis, James Sasser, Mary Testa, Kristin Woodbury
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario