sábado, 13 de marzo de 2021

SINGERS: JOHN OWEN-JONES “SPOTLIGHT”

 JOHN OWEN-JONES “SPOTLIGHT”

 https://www.sendspace.com/file/egnaiv

Performers: Lucie Jones, John Owen-Jones

Tracks:
1. From Now On (from The Greatest Showman)
2. Evermore (from Beauty and the Beast)
3. You Raise Me Up
4. Some Enchanted Evening (from South Pacific)
5. I Dreamed a Dream (from Les Misérables)
6. Love Never Dies (from Love Never Dies)
7. What Kind of Fool Am I? (from Stop the World - I Want to Get Off)
8. The Prayer -- with Lucie Jones (from Quest for Camelot)
9. Climb Every Mountain (from The Sound of Music)
10. Through the Barricades
11. Goodbye (from Catch Me If You Can)
12. I'm Going Home (from The Rocky Horror Show)
13. While Floating High Above (from The Phantom Of The Opera)


1 comentario:

gelo dijo...

Pusimos el audio de Cabaret México tal cual nos lo pidió tan insistentemente. Parece que aún no aprendió a agradecer! de ahora en mas, NO SE MOLESTE EN ESCRIBIR OTRO MENSAJE PORQUE JAMAS PUBLICAREMOS LO QUE NO SABE AGRADECER!

PETER COUSENS "LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING" (2014)

PETER COUSENS "LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING" (2014) https://mega.nz/file/uWQwnJjZ#Y-OiRfJ1Or0qz6MJDONN-Qlahy4GVsojKHPSfrUUTd8 Tracks: 1...