BARBRA STREISAND “COLOR ME BARBRA” (1966 VIDEO RIP)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/j9zypq
Barbra Streisand
Color Me Barbra
Video Versions
Original Broadcast: March 30, 1966
Track List:
01 - Barbra Talks About Color me Barbra
02 - Draw Me A Circle
03 - Yesterdays
04 - One Kiss
05 - Minute Waltz
06 - Gotta Move
07 - Non C'est Rien
08 - Yesterdays & Where Or When
09 - Monologue
10 - Medley
a) Animal Crackers In My Soup
b) Funny Face
c) That Face
d) Were Thine That Special Face
e) They Didn't Believe Me
f) Were Thine That Special Face
g) I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
h) Let's Face The Music And Dance
i) Sam, You Made The Pants Too Long
j) What's New Pussycat?
k) I Love You
l) Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf?
m) Small World
n) Try To Remember
o) I Love You
p) I Stayed Too Long At The Fair
q) Look At That Face
11 - Any Place I Hang My Hat Is Home
12 - It Had To Be You
13 - C'est Si Bon
14 - Where Am I Going?
15 - Starting Here, Starting Now
16 - Where Or When (Monaural Alternate Take)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario