jueves, 11 de marzo de 2021

THE KING AND I (2000 LONDON REVIVAL CAST)

THE KING AND I (2000 LONDON REVIVAL CAST)
https://rapidgator.net/file/ed7a763399153bafddd712e82255fa49/TKnI-LRC[2000].zip.html

Show: The King and I 
Music: Richard Rodgers
Lyrics: Oscar Hammerstein II 
Book: Oscar Hammerstein II 

Date: May 2000

Performers: Alexander Deng,  Aura Deva,  Miguel Diaz,  Sean Ghazi,  Benjamin Ibbott,  Taewon Yi Kim,  Jason Scott Lee,  Elaine Paige,  Ho Yi

Tracks:
1. Overture
2. I Whistle a Happy Tune
3. My Lord and Master
4. Hello, Young Lovers
5. The March of the Siamese Children
6. A Puzzlement
7. Getting to Know You
8. We Kiss in a Shadow
9. Shall I Tell You What I Think of You?
10. Something Wonderful
11. Finale to Act One
12. I Have Dreamed
13. Hello, Young Lovers (reprise)
14. The Small House of Uncle Thomas (ballet)
15. Song of the King
16. Shall We Dance?
17. The Letter
18. Finale

JUDE'N'SUE, we want to thank you once again for renewing our links!

No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...