sábado, 6 de marzo de 2021

DEMO: MEESTER AMERIKA (2006)

MEESTER AMERIKA (2006 DEMO)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/yw0gsq

Show: Meester Amerika

Music: Artie Bressler

Lyrics: Michael Colby 

Book: Jennifer Berman


Date: 2006


Type: Noncommercial Audio / Demo Recording


Method: Studio


Language: English,  Yiddish


Location: US / NY / New York



Tracks:

1. Latest, Greatest

2. You Belong Onstage

3. Halfway to Heaven

4. Nothing Compares

5. Bashert

6. The Answer

7. Mitzvah

8. Little Love in Big Manhattan

9. Little Boy / Papirosen

10. Oy Yoy Yoy

11. I Wouldn't Turn Away

12. Where You Go

13. True to Who I Am

14. Rumania, Rumania

15. A Wedding in Bronxville

16. It Shouldn't Happen to a Dog


4 comentarios:

MusicalesPerú dijo...

No disponible

gelo dijo...

Acabo de chequear y anda

BudAbbott dijo...

Is it possible to re-upload this?
Thanks.

gelo dijo...

BudAbbott, remind me when I'm back home, mid february.

PETER COUSENS "LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING" (2014)

PETER COUSENS "LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING" (2014) https://mega.nz/file/uWQwnJjZ#Y-OiRfJ1Or0qz6MJDONN-Qlahy4GVsojKHPSfrUUTd8 Tracks: 1...