lunes, 29 de marzo de 2021

SINGERS: MARINA PRIOR "SOMEWHERE, THE SONGS OF SONDHEIM AND BERNSTEIN"

MARINA PRIOR "SOMEWHERE, THE SONGS OF SONDHEIM AND BERNSTEIN"

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5cdm1c

Performer:  Marina Prior

Tracks:
1. Somewhere
2. Send in the Clowns
3. Sooner or Later
4. Tonight
5. One Hand, One Heart
6. A Boy Like That / I Have a Love
7. Not While I'm Around
8. You Could Drive a Person Crazy
9. I Can Cook Too
10. The Boy From...
11. What Can You Lose
12. Green Finch and Linnet Bird
13. Glitter and Be Gay
14. Move On


4 comentarios:

Rafael dijo...

PLEASE, BY THE LOVE OF LORD, REPOST a new link to this album in good servers as Mega or Mediafire... I'm waiting to download a long time ago. Please, make my day, putting a smile on my face right now!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Rafael dijo...

The link of this good album are off... PLEASE, by the love of Lord, repost a new link to this album in good servers as Mega or Mediafire. Please, make me happy, putting a smile on my face... Thanks in advance and i'll wait for your answer, ok?

gelo dijo...

Hi Rafael! Unfortunately I cannot find a copy of this CD. I will keep looking for it and as soon as I have it, I'll post it. You might want to try here: http://redmp3.cc/
Regards!

Tìa Antonia dijo...

HI, Gelo!

You are OK?

NEW LINK:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o5zhltw232qwicu/MARINA.PRIOR.SOMEWHERE94.rar/file

Big hug

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...