viernes, 16 de enero de 2026

DEMO: CHICAGO (COMPOSERS' DEMO)

CHICAGO (1974 COMPOSERS' DEMO)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/n422mg
Notes: Includes songs that didn't make it to Broadway.

Kander & Ebb sing with piano accompaniment.

Tracks:
1. All That Jazz
2. Funny Honey
3. Cell Block Tango
4. Ten Percent
5. No
6. We Want Billy
7. All I Care About Is Love
8. Rose-Colored Glasses
9. We Both Reached For The Gun - Different Version
10. Roxie
11. Pansy Eyes
12. I Can't Do It Alone
13. My Own Best Friend
14. I Know A Girl
15. Me And My Baby
16. Mr Cellophane
17. When Velma Takes The Stand
18. Razzle Dazzle
19. Class
20. It
21. Loopin' the Loop

Performers: Fred Ebb, John Kander

No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRLO . Muchas Grac...