JEKYLL & HYDE (1994 ORIGINAL CAST RECORDING)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/3qfamg
Book & Lyrics: Leslie Bricusse
Music: Frank Wildhorn
Tracks:
DISC 1
Prologue
I Need to Know
Facade
Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
The Engagement Party
Possessed
Take Me As I Am
Lisa Carew
Board Of Governers
Bring on the Men
Lucy Meets Jekyll
How Can I Continue On
This Is the Moment
Transformation
Lucy Meets Hyde
Alive
Streak of Madness
His Work And Nothing More
Sympathy, Tenderness
Someone Like You
Prologue
I Need to Know
Facade
Bitch, Bitch, Bitch
The Engagement Party
Possessed
Take Me As I Am
Lisa Carew
Board Of Governers
Bring on the Men
Lucy Meets Jekyll
How Can I Continue On
This Is the Moment
Transformation
Lucy Meets Hyde
Alive
Streak of Madness
His Work And Nothing More
Sympathy, Tenderness
Someone Like You
DISC 2
Mass
Murder, Murder!
Letting Go
Reflections
In His Eyes
The World Has Gone Insane
The Girls of the Night
No One Knows Who I Am
It's a Dangerous Game
Once Upon A Dream (Lisa)
No One Must Ever Know
A New Life
Once Upon A Dream (Jekyll)
Confrontation
The Wedding Reception
Mass
Murder, Murder!
Letting Go
Reflections
In His Eyes
The World Has Gone Insane
The Girls of the Night
No One Knows Who I Am
It's a Dangerous Game
Once Upon A Dream (Lisa)
No One Must Ever Know
A New Life
Once Upon A Dream (Jekyll)
Confrontation
The Wedding Reception
Cast: Farah Alvin, Amick Byram, Carolee Carmello, Dave Clemmons, Linda Eder, Philip Hoffman, Raymond Jaramillo McLeod, Bill Nolte, Bobbi Page, Christine Pedi, John Raitt, Brenda Russell, Judith Siirila, Anthony Warlow



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario