https://www.sendspace.com/file/2z0mr7
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/5a1thn
Show: Oh, Lady, Lady!
Music: Jerome Kern
Lyrics: Guy Bolton, P.G. Wodehouse
Book: Guy Bolton, P.G. Wodehouse
Type: Noncommercial Audio / Studio Cast
Method: Studio
Performers: George Dvorsky, David Garrison, Nigel Hawthorne, Judy Kaye, Alix Korey, Rebecca Luker, Siân Phillips, Ron Raines
Notes: Recorded as part of John McGlinn's series of restorations, but never commercially released. The cast played Carnegie Hall February 21-24, 1985.
Tracks:
1. Overture
2. I'm To Be Married Today
3. Not Yet
4. Do It Now
5. Our Little Nest
6. Do Look At Him
7. Oh, Lady! Lady!
8. You Found Me And I Found You
9. Act One Finaletto
10. The Moon Song
11. Waiting Around The Corner
12. Dear Old Prison Days
13. Little Ships Come Sailing Home
14. Reminiscence
15. Before I Met You
16. Greenwich Village
17. Wheatless Days
18. It's A Hard, Hard World For A Man
19. Finale Ultimo
20. Bill (bonus)
21. The Sun Starts To Shine Again (bonus)
22. A Picture I Want To See (bonus)


7 comentarios:
Many thanks for this post.
I had read that there was a recording out there somewhere of this John McGlinn
restoration but had never come across it before..
Thanks for this rare recording
Hola Gelo! Hay posibilidad de que renueves el enlace para esta grabación? Lo agradecería mucho!
Hay un nuevo link. Te sugiero que te hagas seguidor del blog para no perderte link!
Un abrazo!
Muchas gracias, Gelo! Un abrazo
Las pistas # 17-22 faltan en ambas descargas de Sendspace. Si todavía tienes acceso a esos 6 canciones, ¿podrías subirlas? ¡Gracias!
Lamentablemente asi es como nos pasaron ese audio.
Un abrazo, Steve!
Muchas gracias, Gelo!
Publicar un comentario