lunes, 2 de agosto de 2021

THE CROOKED MILE (1959 OLC)

THE CROOKED MILE (1959 OLC)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6u3udb



Show: The Crooked Mile
Music: Peter Greenwell
Lyrics: Peter Wildeblood 
Book: Peter Wildeblood 

Date: 1959

Performers: Elwyn Brook-Jones,  John Larsen,  Jack MacGowran,  Millicent Martin,  Jacqueline Murray,  Alan Thomas,  Elisabeth Welch 


Length: 60:03


Tracks:
1. Prologue - Overture
2. Lolly-bye 
3. Going up 
4. If I ever fall in love again 
5. Horticulture 
6. Cousin country 
7. Free 
8. Street scene 
9. Meet the family 
10. Spare a penny 
11. I’ll wait 
12. Other people’s sins 
13. The strike 
14. Down to earth 
15. Free (Reprise) 
16. Luigi - Finale 
Peter Greenwell Orchestral Selection 
17. Crooked Mile - Some Else's Baby - If I Ever Fall In Love Again - Lolly-Bye 
18. Down To Earth - Meet The Family - Luigi

No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...