domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2014

BEN BAGLEY'S OSCAR HAMMERSTEIN REVISITED

BEN BAGLEY'S OSCAR HAMMERSTEIN REVISITED
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7cnmlu71jva53og/OSCAr.rar
Performers:  Cab Calloway, Blossom Dearie, Alfred Drake, Dorothy Loudon, Patrice Munsel, The Patios, Elaine Stritch, Gloria Swanson

Notes: One in the indispensable Ben Bagley series of theatre song recordings.

Tracks:
1. We've Got Something - Gloria Swanson, Dorothy Loudon and the Patios
2. Lonely Feet - Blossom Dearie, Alfred Drake
3. No Wonder I'm Blue - Dorothy Loudon
4. Totem Tom-Tom - Elaine Stritch
5. Somebody Wants to Sleep - Patrice Munsel
6. Eleven Levee Street - Blossom Dearie
7. The Sweetest Sight I've Ever Seen - E.Y. "Yip" Harburg
8. I'm One of God's Children - Dorothy Loudon and the Patios
9. Toodle-Do - Blossom Dearie, Arthur Siegel
10. Little Hindoo Man - Dorothy Loudon and the Patios
11. We Were So Young - Gloria Swanson
12. When I've Got The Moon - Blossom Dearie, Cab Calloway
13. My Best Love - Alfred Drake
14. That's Love - Blossom Dearie
15. All in Fun - Elaine Stritch
16. Dance, My Darlings - Patrice Munsel
17. Grand Finale - Dorothy Loudon and the Patios

2 comentarios:

Scoredaddy dijo...

THANKS!!!

Anónimo dijo...

You can find anything! Thank you so much for this series. I did not know that Blossom Dearie was on these, besides Stritch!.
Love from Denmark, Anne

PIAF (VERÓNICA GONZÁLEZ DAY)

PIAF (VERÓNICA GONZALEZ DAY)  https://mega.nz/file/XLJWiY6L#eurbLc3gJWtMwh0MTCw0oWQ3Ts6kHoRQ-OAQgzCagSo