
THE PAJAMA GAME (2006 BROADWAY REVIVAL CAST)
http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/39137254/file.html
Tracks:
Overture
Racing with the Clock
A New Town Is a Blue Town
I'm Not at All in Love
I'll Never Be Jealous Again
Hey There
Sleep Tite
Her Is
Once A Year Day
Once A Year Day Playoff
Her Is
Small Talk
There Once Was a Man
Factory Music
Slow Down
Hey There
Steam Heat
The World Around Us
Hey There (Reprise)
If You Win You Lose
Hey There
If You Win You Lose
Think of the Time I Save
Hernando's Hideaway
The Three Of Us
Seven-and-a-half Cents
There Once Was a Man
Hernando's Jive
The Pajama Game
Overture
Racing with the Clock
A New Town Is a Blue Town
I'm Not at All in Love
I'll Never Be Jealous Again
Hey There
Sleep Tite
Her Is
Once A Year Day
Once A Year Day Playoff
Her Is
Small Talk
There Once Was a Man
Factory Music
Slow Down
Hey There
Steam Heat
The World Around Us
Hey There (Reprise)
If You Win You Lose
Hey There
If You Win You Lose
Think of the Time I Save
Hernando's Hideaway
The Three Of Us
Seven-and-a-half Cents
There Once Was a Man
Hernando's Jive
The Pajama Game
Agradecemos a KRISS por renovar el link.
2 comentarios:
I got a "Permission Denied" page when I tried to use http://www.mediafire.com/download/7iy5bmpqjatka77/Pajama%20Game%20-%202006%20Broadway%20Revival%20Cast.rar, but the download worked when I changed the link to http://www.mediafire.com/download/7iy5bmpqjatka77/Pajama+Game+-+2006+Broadway+Revival+Cast.rar
THE PAJAMA GAME. OST (1957)
https://mega.co.nz/#!sQIDhAoA!F0D5l56aG5b2sj7rQMzfCu9CnnViTB2WJsKkSrUxniU
01. The Racing With the Clock (02:21)
02. The I'm Not at All in Love (04:07)
03. The I'll Never Be Jealous Again (05:03)
04. The Hey There (03:58)
05. The Once-a-Year Day (05:18)
06. The Small Talk (03:46)
07. The There Once Was a Man (03:21)
08. The Steam Heat (04:02)
09. The Hernando's Hideaway (03:32)
10. The 7 1-2 Cents (04:37)
11. The Finale (00:46)
12. The Man Who Invented Love (02:41)
http://s3.postimg.org/eq3mk9ik3/Pajama_Game_01.jpg
http://s3.postimg.org/bkj0u1zxv/Pajama_Game_02.jpg
Publicar un comentario