lunes, 21 de septiembre de 2026

THESEUS (2007 STUDIO CAST)

THESEUS (2007 STUDIO CAST)
https://mega.nz/file/DGxxGYDS#Vr4oy32daZck9MvzDDwPCiKaJne4vBWrUPvMMM98xjc
Show: Theseus
Music: Darren Vallier 
Lyrics: Darren Vallier 

Date: 2007

Performers: Gary Cordice, Bradley Jaden, Gary Lynn, Mike MacKenzie, Naomi Slater

Tracks:
Disc 1: 
1. Every Year 
2. King of These People 
3. I'm Theseus 
4. Who Are You? 
5. A Father's Love 
6. Let's Go in a Different Direction 
7. Finding My Way 
8. The Shape of Things to Come 
9. Warning III 
10. Does He Know What He's Doing? 
11. What If I Fail? 
12. Every Year (reprise) 
13. The Trouble With Arrogance 
14. I Don't Fear You 
15. Warning IV / All That I Am 

Disc 2: 
16. Nothing Left To Give 
17. Long Live King Theseus 
18. You're the One 
19. The Trouble With Promises 
20. Raise the Sail (We're Gonna Be Heroes) 
21. Warning V 
22. Learning the Hard Way 
23. What Kind of King 
24. Falling Down 
25. Finale

Notes: The following tracks are missing from this folder: 2, 10, 12, 16 and 21.


No hay comentarios:

THESEUS (2007 STUDIO CAST)

THESEUS (2007 STUDIO CAST) https://mega.nz/file/DGxxGYDS#Vr4oy32daZck9MvzDDwPCiKaJne4vBWrUPvMMM98xjc Show: Theseus Music: Darren Vallier  Ly...