WHEN EVERYTHING WAS POSSIBLE: A CONCERT (2012 LIVE)
https://mega.nz/file/Av4URa7A#aeP9aCteNsHg9QPMW9eZSTCn8cRJq0z-uCB2oF_NphQ
https://mega.nz/file/Av4URa7A#aeP9aCteNsHg9QPMW9eZSTCn8cRJq0z-uCB2oF_NphQ
or
https://mega.nz/file/SHJT1CST#J2kw9_usVQyyqjZPXVi0DN5qxiCIktnRkyt5dFStBe8
Performers: Victoria Mallory, Kurt Peterson
Tracks:
1. Intro by Ted Chapin
2. There
3. "So we met..."
4. Woe Is Me
If I Were a Princess
5. "OK, so I was a frog..."
6. Tonight (from West Side Story)
7. "Richard Rodgers predicts stardom..."
8. Each Tomorrow Morning (from Dear World)
And I Was Beautiful (from Dear World)
Kiss Her Now (from Dear World)
9. "Angela Lansbury was brilliant..."
10. Love Makes the World Go 'Round (from Carnival)
Her Face (from Carnival)
Yes, My Heart (from Carnival)
11. Broadway Baby (from Dames at Sea)
12. "Follies..."
13. You're Gonna Love Tomorrow (from Follies)
14. "This number winded me..."
15. One More Kiss (from Follies)
16. Too Many Mornings (from Follies)
17. Gabey's Coming (from On the Town)
18. "After a year in Follies..."
19. Soon (from A Little Night Music)
20. Send in the Clowns (from A Little Night Music)
21. "While Vicki played in Little Night Music...'
22. The Little Things You Do Together (from Company)
23. "Say, Mr. Producer..."
24. I Remember (from Evening Primrose)
25. Being Alive (from Company)
26. "Sondheim—A Musical Tribute..."
27. There Was Once a Time
28. "Thank you all..."

2 comentarios:
Pido reposición, plis! Grazie
Thanks! A gift:
https://www.wheneverythingwaspossible.com/
Publicar un comentario