martes, 15 de septiembre de 2026

THE UMBRELLAS OF CHERBOURG (2011 LONDON PROMO)

THE UMBRELLAS OF CHERBOURG (2011 LONDON PROMO)
https://mega.nz/file/ufAgTZiB#OqTMn1k17Mh9CLI5CaGDsGZWeucFM5Xa2Ka-kMcB9Ho
Show: Les Parapluies de Cherbourg
Music: Michel Legrand 
Lyrics: Jacques Demy 
Book: Jacques Demy 

Date: 2011

Type: Noncommercial Audio / Stage Cast

Theatre/Venue: Gielgud Theatre

Lyrics: Agnes Varda

Performers: Carly Bawden, Andrew Durand, Cynthia Erivo, Dominic Marsh, Joanna Riding 

Notes: Additional song ‘Sans Toi’, lyrics by Agnes Varda, music by Michel Legrand, from the Agnes Varda motion picture ‘Cleo de 5 a 7’.

Length: 09:26

Tracks:
01 Opening Garage 00:32
02 I Will Wait For You 00:28
03 I Will Wait For You - Reprise 02:37
04 Gassard's Story 00:48
05 Sans Toi 02:53
06 Di Gue Ding Ding 01:08
07 I Will Wait For You - Finale 01:00

No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...