WEST SIDE STORY - GUYS AND DOLLS
https://mega.nz/file/nJMVkIKS#XTQ8a4Ei_hfGPQleD2Cy9H-cweN2Y1ijVXqdaIE_ACU
Show: West Side Story
Music: Leonard Bernstein
Lyrics: Stephen Sondheim
Book: Arthur Laurents
Date: 1962
Performers: Peter Hudson, Adele Leigh, The Mike Sammes Singers
Musicians: New World Show Orchestra
Also Contains: Guys and Dolls - 1962 Studio Cast
Tracks:
A1. Overture
Something's Coming -- Peter Hudson
A2. I Feel Pretty -- Adele Leigh and the Mike Sammes Singers
A3. Maria -- Peter Hudson
A4. Tonight -- Adele Leigh and Peter Hudson
A5. Gee, Officer Krupke! -- Mike Sammes Singers
A6. Somewhere -- Adele Leigh, Peter Hudson and the Mike Sammes Singers
B1. Overture
B2. Luck Be A Lady Tonight -- Gordon Boyd and the Mike Sammes Singers
B3. If I Were a Bell -- Adele Leigh
B4. A Woman in Love -- Gordon Boyd
B5. A Bushel and a Peck -- Joyce Blair and the Mike Sammes Singers
B6. I'll Know -- Adele Leigh and Gordon Boyd



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario