SONDHEIM SINGS (VOL III) (UNOFFICIAL)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x7ebpc
Notes: Demo recordings by Stephen Sondheim of his works
Tracks:
01 The Girls of Summer (The Girls of Summer)
02 Instrumental (Unknown title and origin)
03 Isn't It? (Saturday Night)
04 I Have the Funniest Feeling (unfinished for unknown project)
05 Truly Content (Passionella segment of The World of Jules Feiffer)
06 No, Mary Ann (The Thing of It Is, unproduced film)
07 Pour le Sport (written for The Last Resorts, performed in Take Five)
08 The High LIfe (The Last Resorts)
09 Afternoon in Benicia (The Legendary Mizners)
10 The Night Is the Best Time of the Day (written for GInger Rogers)
11 I Do Like You (cut from Forum)
12 It Wasn't Meant to Happen (cut from Follies)
13 A Star Is Born (1954, for Kitty Lou Hollerith's birth)
14 I Wouldn't Change a Thing (written for The Last Resorts)
15 Nice Town, But— (from Climb High)
16 Pavement Pounding Sequence (from Climb High)
17 Saturday Night (Saturday Night)
18 Exhibit A (Saturday Night)
19 So Many People (Saturday Night)
20 A Gaggle of Geese (cut from Forum)
21 The Window Across the Way (cut from Forum)
21 Yes (The Jet-Propelled Couch, used as Salon at the Claridge #1 in Stavisky)
23 The Sun Is Blue (Mary Poppins)
24 Who Could Be Blue? (cut from Follies)
25 Uptown, Downtown (cut from Follies)
26 Multitudes of Amys (cut from Company)
27 They Ask Me Why I Believe in You (I Believe in You, 1956)
28 Do I Hear a Waltz? (Do You Hear a Waltz?, 1960)


4 comentarios:
Unfortunately this download is missing tracks 1 and 2. Otherwise an excellent find!
Here is a link for those tracks
https://www.sendspace.com/file/asqc46
Have a nice day!
Thank you!
Many thanks!
Publicar un comentario