https://mega.nz/#!MVdXQaZZ!AuNeaPxuVFPJ2aPBudCOaIc5Ug3JaWS4Af3UDn9xl-M
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/l6mh4s
Show: My Fair Lady
Music: Frederick Loewe
Lyrics: Alan Jay Lerner
Book: Alan Jay Lerner
Date: 1959
Performers: Hubert Gregg, John Harvey, Elizabeth Larner, John Slater
Tracks:
1. Overture
Why Can't the English? -- Hubert Gregg (4:44)
2. Wouldn't It Be Lovely -- Elizabeth Larner (3:41)
3. With a Little Bit of Luck -- John Slater (1:40)
4. I'm an Ordinary Man -- Hubert Gregg (4:31)
5. Just You Wait -- Elizabeth Larner (2:42)
6. The Rain in Spain -- Hubert Gregg, Elizabeth Larner (1:40)
7. I Could Have Danced All Night -- Elizabeth Larner (2:29)
8. On the Street Where You Live -- John Harvey (3:13)
9. Get Me to the Church on Time -- John Slater (2:35)
10. A Hymn to Him -- Hubert Gregg (2:56)
11. Without You -- Elizabeth Larner (2:16)
12. I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face
Finale -- Hubert Gregg (3:25)
Muchas Gracias TIA ANTONIA!!!
Music: Frederick Loewe
Lyrics: Alan Jay Lerner
Book: Alan Jay Lerner
Date: 1959
Performers: Hubert Gregg, John Harvey, Elizabeth Larner, John Slater
Tracks:
1. Overture
Why Can't the English? -- Hubert Gregg (4:44)
2. Wouldn't It Be Lovely -- Elizabeth Larner (3:41)
3. With a Little Bit of Luck -- John Slater (1:40)
4. I'm an Ordinary Man -- Hubert Gregg (4:31)
5. Just You Wait -- Elizabeth Larner (2:42)
6. The Rain in Spain -- Hubert Gregg, Elizabeth Larner (1:40)
7. I Could Have Danced All Night -- Elizabeth Larner (2:29)
8. On the Street Where You Live -- John Harvey (3:13)
9. Get Me to the Church on Time -- John Slater (2:35)
10. A Hymn to Him -- Hubert Gregg (2:56)
11. Without You -- Elizabeth Larner (2:16)
12. I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face
Finale -- Hubert Gregg (3:25)
Muchas Gracias TIA ANTONIA!!!


1 comentario:
Thank you!
Publicar un comentario