domingo, 11 de febrero de 2024

THE SHOCKING MISS PILGRIM (1947 OST)

THE SHOCKING MISS PILGRIM (1947 OST)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/pcrbos
Show: The Shocking Miss Pilgrim
Music: George Gershwin 
Lyrics: Ira Gershwin 
Book: George Seaton 

Date: 1947

Type: Audio / Film Cast

Method: Studio

Language: English

Performer: Betty Grable,  Dick Haymes

Tracks:
01 Main Title - Sweet Packard
02 Changing My Tune
03 Stand Up and Fight
04 Aren't You Kinda Glad We Did
05 Back Bay Polka
06 One, Two, Three _ Demon Rum
07 For You, For Me, Forever More
08 For You, For Me, Forever More Montage
09 Aren't You Kinda Glad We Did (reprise)_Finale

2 comentarios:

dukiejosh dijo...

Gelo any way I can get this re-uploaded as well? sorry I keep asking, I missed a lot of these good soundtracks.

dukiejosh dijo...

Thanks again Gelo!

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...