MOVING ON (2000 OLC)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/jhv0gb
More Info Here:https://www.sendspace.com/file/jhv0gb
https://castalbums.org/recordings/Moving-On-2000-Original-London-Cast/1496/
Show: Moving On
Music: Stephen Sondheim
Lyrics: Stephen Sondheim
Book: David Kernan
Date: 2000
Performers: Geoffrey Abbott, Linzi Hateley, Belinda Lang, Robert Meadmore, Angela Richards
Tracks:
Our Time [Merrily We Roll Along]
Opening Doors [Merrily We Roll Along]
Move on [Sunday in the Park with George]
I Know Things Now [Into the Woods]
Everybody Says Don't [Anyone Can Whistle]
Take Me to the World [Evening Primrose]
Who Wants To Live In New York [Merrily We Roll Along]
What More Do I Need [Saturday Night]
Me and My Town [Anyone Can Whistle]
Another Hundered People [Company]
Broadway Baby [Follies]
Someone Is Waiting [Company]
Multitudes of Amys [Company]
No, Mary Ann [The Thing Of It Is...]
Johanna [Sweeney Todd]
I Do Like You [A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum]
Old Friends [Merrily We Roll Along]
Loving You [Passion]
Not a Day Goes by [Merrily We Roll Along]
So Many People [Saturday Night]
The Miller's Son [A Little Night Music]
Goodbye For Now [Reds]
I Wish I Could Forget You [Passion]
Pretty Women [Sweeney Todd]
Ah, But Underneath [Follies]
In Buddy's Eyes [Follies]
Water Under the Bridge [Singing Out Loud]
There Won't Be Trumpets [Anyone Can Whistle]
With So Little to Be Sure of [Anyone Can Whistle]
Our Time [Merrily We Roll Along]

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario