SMIKE (1983
STUDIO CAST)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/1dfruw
https://www.sendspace.com/file/1dfruw
Show: Smike
Music: Roger Holman, Simon May
Lyrics: Roger Holman, Simon May
Book: Clive Barnett, Simon May
Date: 1983
Performers: Trevor Allan, Jill Gascoine, Mike Holoway, Mutale Kanyanta, Vicki Klasicki, Matthew Paddon, Ben Taylor, Oliver Tobias
Tracks:
1. Overture
2. Daily Test
3. Doing Things By Numbers
4. Here I Am
5. Stop! And Just Think Who You Could Be
6. Transition Music
7. We've Got The Youngsters' Interest At Heart
8. Wackford, Fanny, Squeersy And Me
9. Dotheboys Hall
10. Parents (Better Off The Way I Am)
11. Don't Let Life Get You Down
12. Dawn Music / In The Warm Light Of A Brand New Day
13. Dotheboys Rock
14. Brimstone And Treacle
15. Your Kind Of Woman
16. We'll Find Our Day
17. Here I Am (Nickleby's My Name)
18. Don't Let Life Get You Down / In The Warm Light (reprise)
19. Believe



2 comentarios:
Thank you.
This not the Studio cast. This is the BBC TV cast
Publicar un comentario