A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC (2019 DUTCH REVIVAL CAST)
CD 1: https://www.sendspace.com/file/d0xjjc
CD 2: https://www.sendspace.com/file/o5fqea
Show: A Little Night Music
Music: Stephen Sondheim
Lyrics: Stephen Sondheim
Book: Hugh Wheeler
Date: March 16, 2019
Type: Noncommercial Audio / Stage Cast
Method: Live
Language: English
Location: Netherlands / Enschede
Theatre/Venue: Wilminktheater
Performers: Hadleigh Adams as Count Carl-Magnus Malcolm, Bernadeta Astari as Frerika Armfeldt, Jessica Aszodi as Countess Charlotte Malcolm, Sanne Franssen as Petra, Laetitia Gerards as Anne Egerman, Job Greuter as Henrik Egerman, Paul Groot as Fredrik Egerman, Syrinx Jessen as Mrs Anderssen, Alexander de Jong as Mr Lindquist, Peter Kirk as Mr Erlanson, Esther Kuiper as Mrs Segstrom, Bart Peeters Weem as Bertrand, Susan Rigvava-Dumas as Desiree Armfeldt, Joana Dinah Schwing as Malla, Guido Spek as Frid, Inez Timmer as Madame Armfeldt, Nikki Treurniet as Mrs Nordstrom
Format: Radio Broadcast
Notes: Broadcast on Dutch public radio.
# Tracks: 55
Length: 142:35

6 comentarios:
The link says the file doesn't exist
New links added, Dave!
I have attempted to download this recording for hours, but can not get a connection. Sendspace opens will not connect to either of the files. I don't know if it's the links or problems with Sendspace.
Only the link to cd 2 works... any chance for a re-upload? Thanks!!
Only the CD2 link works... Any chance you can re-upload? Thanks!!
I appreciate Gelo sharing all this music. But sendspace and Bayfiles are having big issues with downloading. I'm missing out on a lot of good stuff, cause it won't download.
Gelo, if you read this... try Mega files.
Publicar un comentario