jueves, 25 de febrero de 2021

SINGERS: KIRI TE KANAWA "SINGS PORTER" (1994)



KIRI TE KANAWA "SINGS PORTER" (1994)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ctad9e551ntv82l/Kiri+Te+Kanawa-Kiri+Sings+Porter.rar
or

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ka2b19



Música y letra de Cole Porter
Con la New World Phillarmonic Orchestra
Conduce: Peter Matz

Tracklist:
Red, Hot and Blue: Ridin' High
Born to Dance: I've Got You Under My Skin
Paris: Let's Misbehave
Can-Can: I Love Paris
Kiss Me, Kate: So In Love Am I
Jubilee: Just One Of Those Things
Broadway Melody of 1940: I Concentrate On You
Can-Can: It's All Right With Me
Seven Lively Arts: Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye
Gay Divorce: After You
Gay Divorce: Night and Day
Paris: Don't Look At Me That Way
Rosalie: In The Still Of The Night
Something To Shout About: You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
High Society: True Love



2 comentarios:

Tìa Antonia dijo...

Otro que renovamos más tarde.

:)

Tìa Antonia dijo...

Nuevo enlace:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/nb855i

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51VozgT33gL.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51lnYJseilL.jpg


Más tarde te mando KIRI SINGS BERLIN (1998)

Un lujito.-

PETER COUSENS "LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING" (2014)

PETER COUSENS "LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING" (2014) https://mega.nz/file/uWQwnJjZ#Y-OiRfJ1Or0qz6MJDONN-Qlahy4GVsojKHPSfrUUTd8 Tracks: 1...