CHICAGO (1998 LONDON CAST)
https://mega.co.nz/#!clhjTL7Q!YtbKXnXqi_Duslb0wHHEGUP0ewFaDw9JEPVtsd9cSWY
orhttps://www.sendspace.com/file/l02vo3
Show: Chicago
Book: Fred Ebb, Bob Fosse
Lyrics: Fred Ebb
Music: John Kander
Notes: Based on the play by Maurine Dallas Watkins
Lyrics: Fred Ebb
Music: John Kander
Notes: Based on the play by Maurine Dallas Watkins
Tracks:
Overture
All That Jazz
Funny Honey
Cell Block Tango
When You're Good to Mama
All I Care About
A Little Bit of Good
We Both Reached for the Gun
Roxie, Part I: Soliloquy
Roxie, Part II
I Can't Do It Alone
My Own Best Friend
Finale: Act I
Entr'Acte
I Know a Girl
Me and My Baby
Mister Cellophane
When Velma Takes the Stand
Razzle Dazzle
Class
Nowadays
Hot Honey Rag
Finale
Overture
All That Jazz
Funny Honey
Cell Block Tango
When You're Good to Mama
All I Care About
A Little Bit of Good
We Both Reached for the Gun
Roxie, Part I: Soliloquy
Roxie, Part II
I Can't Do It Alone
My Own Best Friend
Finale: Act I
Entr'Acte
I Know a Girl
Me and My Baby
Mister Cellophane
When Velma Takes the Stand
Razzle Dazzle
Class
Nowadays
Hot Honey Rag
Finale
Cast:
C. Chirvell, Graeme Conway, Cavin Cornwall, Alistair David, Henry Goodman, Ruthie Henshall, Meg Johnson, Vanessa Leagh-Hicks, Ute Lemper, Nigel Planer, Rohan Seinor, Gareth Valentine, Mark Vincent
I'd like to thank our friend CHI NGUYEN for updating so many links. Thanks a million, CHI!!!




No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario