http://www.mediafire.com/file/c0odzz6q8j7fex8/MU%C3%91ECAS_92.zip
Show: Guys and Dolls
Music: Frank Loesser
Lyrics: Frank Loesser
Book: Abe Burrows, Jo Swerling
Date: 1992
Performers: Walter Bobbie, John Carpenter, Victoria Clark, Tina Marie DeLeone, Denise Faye, Pascale Faye, Leslie Feagan, Peter Gallagher, Eleanor Glockner, Josie de Guzman, JoAnn M. Hunter, Nathan Lane, Nancy Lemenager, Carlos Lopez, Greta Martin, Faith Prince, Timothy Shew, J.K. Simmons, Ruth Williamson
Tracks:
1. Runyonland
2. Fugue For Tinhorns
3. Follow The Fold
4. The Oldest Established...
5. I'll Know
6. A Bushel & A Peck
7. Adelaide's Lament
8. Guys & Dolls
9. Havana
10. If I Were A Bell
11. My Time Of Day
12. I've Never Been In Love Before
13. Take Back Your Mink
14. Adelaide's Lament (Reprise)
15. More I Cannot Wish You
16. The Crapshooters' Dance
17. Luck Be A Lady
18. Sue Me
19. Sit Down You're Rockin' The Boat
20. Marry The Man Today
21. Guys & Dolls (Reprise)

1 comentario:
Nuevo enlace!!!
https://mega.nz/#F!dBs20QSa!fS1e84al1i85O3nEJon8_A
;)
Publicar un comentario