martes, 14 de diciembre de 2021

MACK AND MABEL (1974 OBC)

MACK AND MABEL (1974 OBC)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/iuochv
Show: Mack and Mabel
Music: Jerry Herman
Lyrics: Jerry Herman
Book: Michael Stewart

Date: 1974

Performer: Lisa Kirk,  Bernadette Peters,  Robert Preston,  Stanley Simmonds

Tracks:
    Overture
    Movies Were Movies
    Look What Happened to Mabel
    Big Time
    I Won't Send Roses
    I Won't Send Roses (Reprise)
    I Wanna Make the World Laugh
    Wherever He Ain't
    Hundreds of Girls
    When Mabel Comes in the Room
    My Heart Leaps up
    Time Heals Everything
    Tap Your Troubles Away
    I Promise You a Happy Ending

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I would love to hear it. Could you possible re-upload it.

Gracias.

Anónimo dijo...

Link is dead. could you possible re-upload?

Gracias

Scott dijo...

Hello again! Is it possible to re-up this one?

Scott dijo...

Thank you!

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...