martes, 17 de octubre de 2023

GOLDEN RAINBOW (1968 OBC)

GOLDEN RAINBOW (1968 OBC)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/34d62a
Show: Golden Rainbow
Music: Walter Marks
Lyrics: Walter Marks
Book: Ernest Kinoy

Date: 1968

Performers: Eydie Gormé,  Scott Jacoby,  Steve Lawrence,  Joseph Sirola

Tracks:
01. Overture
02. 24 Hours a Day
03. We Got Us
04. He Needs Me Now
05. Kid
06. For Once in Your Life
07. Taking Care of You
08. I've Gotta Be Me
09. Entr'acte
10. Taste
11. Desert Moon
12. All in Fun
13. It's You Again
        He Needs Me Now (Reprise)
14. Golden Rainbow
15. How Could I Be So Wrong
16. Finale: We Got Us

2 comentarios:

BudAbbott dijo...

Possible to re-post? Can't make that link work, unfortunately.

gelo dijo...

@BudAbbott
I am away from home on vacation. Remind me about this at the beginning of February. Have a Happy New Year!

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRLO . Muchas Grac...