PLYMOUTH ROCK (2006 STUDIO CAST)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ir46v2
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ir46v2
Show: Plymouth Rock, The 1st American Rock Opera
Music: Scott Busath
Lyrics: Scott Busath
Date: 2006
Performers: Ruben Angel, Chrissy Burns, Katie Davey, Shawn Jones, Jeremiah Lorenz, Trevor Peringer, Chuck Rite, Victoria Roze, Josef Scott, Dirk Stenger, Erick Sunquist
Notes: Original music tracks recorded in 1976. Found while the author was cleaning his garage, he arranged for friends to add vocals.
Note: Track 7 is missing
Tracks:
1. Welcome to Plymouth Rock
2. We've Suffered Plagues!
3. Release! Sweet Release!
4. I'm Indian
5. We're Ten Years in Exile / We Are the People!
6. I Can Recall
7. Rough Seas Ahead! / Storm at Sea
8. Once I Thought
9. What About the Broken Rigging?
10. They Will Take What They Can Get! / Mutiny!
11. Since We Find We Have Sailed So Far Off Course
12. Don't Think I'll Make It / Who Can Know the Stars?
13. Here Dorothy Bradford Is
14. Equinox!
15. Once I Heard About a Brave New World
16. It's So Hard to Be a Person
17. Thanks For Listening
.jpg)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario