AN EVENING WITH DOROTHY FIELDS
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bxui3widbk37nzj/VA-An+Evening+With+Dorothy+Fields%281972%29%281998%29.rar
or
https://www.sendspace.com/file/lt2nlo
Performers: Adrienne Angel, Bobbi Baird, Cy Coleman, Dorothy Fields, Bob Gorman, Jon Peck
Notes: Jon Peck is misspelled as John Peck on the recording.
Tracks
1. Introduction
I Feel a Song Coming on (from Every Night at Eight) (4:55)
2. Camp Paradox Song (6:05)
3. I Can't Give You Anything but Love (from Harry Delmar's Revels) (3:15)
4. On the Sunny Side of the Street (from The International Revue) (1:11)
5. Blue Again (2:03)
6. Cuban Love Song (from The Cuban Love Song) (1:54)
7. Lovely to Look at (from Roberta) (3:03)
8. Remind Me (from One Night in the Tropics) (3:51)
9. A Fine Romance (from Swing Time) (1:18)
10. Bojangles of Harlem (from Swing Time) (1:27)
11. Pick Yourself Up (from Swing Time) (1:09)
12. The Way You Look Tonight (from Swing Time) (3:07)
13. April Fooled Me (2:16)
14. Stars in My Eyes (3:13)
15. Close As Pages in a Book (from Up in Central Park) (4:26)
16. He Had Refinement (from A Tree Grows In Brooklyn) (3:07)
17. Medley 1 (Tracks 17-26)
Look Who's Dancing (from A Tree Grows In Brooklyn) (0:41)
18. Love Is the Reason (from A Tree Grows In Brooklyn) (0:51)
19. Make the Man Love Me (from A Tree Grows In Brooklyn) (1:52)
20. I'll Buy You a Star (from A Tree Grows In Brooklyn) (3:02)
21. The Uncle Sam Rag (from Redhead) (5:11)
22. I Love to Cry at Weddings (from Sweet Charity) (1:53)
23. Hey Big Spender (from Sweet Charity) (1:55)
24. Where Am I Going? (from Sweet Charity) (2:03)
25. If They Could See Me Now (from Sweet Charity) (1:30)
26. If There Were More People Like You (from Eleanor) (2:33)
27. Medley 2 (tracks 27-34)
I Won't Dance (from Three Sisters) (0:40)
28. Diga, Diga, Doo (from Lew Leslie's Blackbirds of 1928) (0:21)
29. Look Who's in Love (from Redhead) (0:31)
30. This Is It (from Only Heaven Knows) (0:24)
31. I'm in the Mood for Love (from Every Night at Eight) (0:50)
32. Don't Blame Me (from Clowns in Clover) (0:51)
33. I Dream Too Much (from I Dream Too Much) (1:04)
34. You Couldn't Be Cuter (from Joy of Living) (0:24)
35. Exactly Like You (from The International Revue) (1:08)
36. Up In Central Park (0:33)
37. The Big Back Yard (from Up in Central Park) (2:23)
38. I Can't Give You Anything But Love (Reprise) (from Harry Delmar's Revels) (1:36)
Notes: Jon Peck is misspelled as John Peck on the recording.
Tracks
1. Introduction
I Feel a Song Coming on (from Every Night at Eight) (4:55)
2. Camp Paradox Song (6:05)
3. I Can't Give You Anything but Love (from Harry Delmar's Revels) (3:15)
4. On the Sunny Side of the Street (from The International Revue) (1:11)
5. Blue Again (2:03)
6. Cuban Love Song (from The Cuban Love Song) (1:54)
7. Lovely to Look at (from Roberta) (3:03)
8. Remind Me (from One Night in the Tropics) (3:51)
9. A Fine Romance (from Swing Time) (1:18)
10. Bojangles of Harlem (from Swing Time) (1:27)
11. Pick Yourself Up (from Swing Time) (1:09)
12. The Way You Look Tonight (from Swing Time) (3:07)
13. April Fooled Me (2:16)
14. Stars in My Eyes (3:13)
15. Close As Pages in a Book (from Up in Central Park) (4:26)
16. He Had Refinement (from A Tree Grows In Brooklyn) (3:07)
17. Medley 1 (Tracks 17-26)
Look Who's Dancing (from A Tree Grows In Brooklyn) (0:41)
18. Love Is the Reason (from A Tree Grows In Brooklyn) (0:51)
19. Make the Man Love Me (from A Tree Grows In Brooklyn) (1:52)
20. I'll Buy You a Star (from A Tree Grows In Brooklyn) (3:02)
21. The Uncle Sam Rag (from Redhead) (5:11)
22. I Love to Cry at Weddings (from Sweet Charity) (1:53)
23. Hey Big Spender (from Sweet Charity) (1:55)
24. Where Am I Going? (from Sweet Charity) (2:03)
25. If They Could See Me Now (from Sweet Charity) (1:30)
26. If There Were More People Like You (from Eleanor) (2:33)
27. Medley 2 (tracks 27-34)
I Won't Dance (from Three Sisters) (0:40)
28. Diga, Diga, Doo (from Lew Leslie's Blackbirds of 1928) (0:21)
29. Look Who's in Love (from Redhead) (0:31)
30. This Is It (from Only Heaven Knows) (0:24)
31. I'm in the Mood for Love (from Every Night at Eight) (0:50)
32. Don't Blame Me (from Clowns in Clover) (0:51)
33. I Dream Too Much (from I Dream Too Much) (1:04)
34. You Couldn't Be Cuter (from Joy of Living) (0:24)
35. Exactly Like You (from The International Revue) (1:08)
36. Up In Central Park (0:33)
37. The Big Back Yard (from Up in Central Park) (2:23)
38. I Can't Give You Anything But Love (Reprise) (from Harry Delmar's Revels) (1:36)
Thanks a million to our friend JAZZMAN2!!!


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario