jueves, 7 de agosto de 2025

SINGERS: PEISHA McPHEE "OUT OF THE BLUE"

 

 PEISHA McPHEE "OUT OF THE BLUE"
https://www.sendspace.com/file/n4fsb6
Performer: Peisha McPhee

Notes: "Adriana and Katharine" is written for her daughters, one of which is American Idol finalist Katharine McPhee.

Tracks:
1. Little Girl Blue (from Jumbo)
2. Ill Wind (from Cotton Club Parade of 1934)
3. Who Can I Turn To? (from The Roar Of The Greasepaint, The Smell Of The Crowd)
4. The Man I Love (from Lady, Be Good!)
5. More Than You Know (from Great Day)
        The More I See You (from Billy Rose's Diamond Horseshoe)
6. Isn't It Romantic? (from Love Me Tonight)
7. But Beautiful (from Road to Rio)
8. Sun and Moon (from Miss Saigon)
9. Adriana And Katharine
10. Strawberry Song
       (Our) Love Is Here to Stay (from The Goldwyn Follies)
11. To Dream Again
12. I'm Flying (from Peter Pan)

No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...