martes, 18 de agosto de 2026

SINGERS: MARIA FRIEDMAN "LIVE IN CONCERT"

MARIA FRIEDMAN "LIVE IN CONCERT" (15-08-2003)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/es9wq43uyqhcd7c/Maria+Concert.001/file

MARIA FRIEDMAN – SONGS I LOVE

MINERVA THEATRE - CHICHESTER FESTIVAL “CHIC CABARET” 15TH AUGUST 2003

1.  Move On – Sunday in the Park With George

2.  A Man With A Child In His Eyes – Kate Bush

3.  Chat

4.  Paris in the Rain

5. Chat

6. Tom’s Diner – Suzanne Vega

7.  The Way He Makes Me Feel -  Yentl

8.  Folks Who Live On The Hill – Diana Krall

9. Chat

10. Short People – Randy Newman

11.  Twisted – A Ross/W Gray

12. Chat

13. In The Sky – Song from the Vilna Ghetto

14. Springtime – Song from the Vilna Ghetto

15.   There’s A Boat Leaving Soon - G/I Gershwin

16.  Chat

17.  Follies Medley - Sondheim

18.  I Can Cook Too – Leonard Bernstein

19.  Chat

20. I Happen To Like New York   - Cole Porter

21.  Chat

22. The Way You Look Tonight – Jerome Kern/Dorothy Fields


Recorded at the Minerva Theatre, Chichester UK

Musical Director & Pianists: Jason Carr & Chris Walker

No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...