DAVID CAMPBELL "ON BROADWAY" (2010)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/uvne7p
https://www.sendspace.com/file/uvne7p
Performer: David Campbell
Tracks:
1. Overture
2. Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin' (Oklahoma!)
3. When I Get My Name In Lights (Legs Diamond / The Boy From Oz)
4. Hey There (The Pajama Game)
5. Hello, Dolly! (Hello, Dolly!)
6. Bring Him Home (Les Miserables)
7. Being Alive (Company)
8. All I Care About (Chicago)
9. You'll Never Walk Alone (Carousel)
10. Proud Lady (The Baker's Wife)
11. Luck Be A Lady (Guys & Dolls)
12. What Kind Of Fool Am I? (Stop the World I Want to Get Off)
13. Goodbye (Catch Me If You Can)
14. Some Other Time (On The Town)
BONUS TRACKS
15. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes (Roberta) BONUS TRACK
16. Mr. Bojangles (from Fosse) BONUS TRACK
17. Can't Take My Eyes Off You (from Jersey Boys) BONUS TRACK
18. I'm Martin Guerre (From Martin Guerre) BONUS TRACK
19. The Last Night of the World (From Miss Saigon) BONUS TRACK


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario