domingo, 15 de septiembre de 2019

SINGERS: ANNIE ROSS "SINGS A SONG WITH MULLIGAN"

ANNIE ROSS "SINGS A SONG WITH MULLIGAN"
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ml6q6xok0q9zbdw/N_Annie_Mulligan.zip/file

Performers: Gerry Mulligan, Annie Ross 

Tracks:
1. I Feel Pretty (from West Side Story)  (3:33)
2. How About You (from Babes on Broadway)  (2:50)
3. I've Grown Accustomed To Your Face (from My Fair Lady)  (3:00)
4. This Time the Dream's on Me (from Blues in the Night)  (3:23)
5. Let There Be Love (2:43)
6. All of You (from Silk Stockings)  (2:18)
7. Give Me the Simple Life (from Let's Make Love)  (3:34)
8. This is Always (from Three Little Girls in Blue)  (4:20)
9. Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea (from Rhythmania)  (3:41)
10. It Don't Mean A Thing (1:40)
        Bonus Tracks:
11.   I Guess I'll Have to Change My Plan (from The Little Show)  (2:25)
12.  My Old Flame
13.  You Turned the Tables On Me (from Sing Baby, Sing)
14.  The Way You Look Tonight (from Swing Time)
15.  Everything's Coming Up Roses (from Gypsy)
16.  Some People (from Gypsy)
17.  Nature Boy

18.  Fly Me To The Moon

No hay comentarios:

MUY IMPORTANTE, VERY IMPORTANT (LEER - READ)

Por favor, recuerden que los mensajes y comentarios  anónimos no se publican ni son leídos.  Al pedir un álbum, AGRADEZCA LUEGO DE RECIBIRL...